- This event has passed.
New Year’s Eve
December 31, 2016
Several dining and entertainment options for all ages throughout the three villages.
• Kids’ Night Out in the Bellaire Room (Lakeview Hotel + Conference Center) from 6-10pm: Kids 6-12+ can enjoy a night of New Year’s Eve fun all to themselves! Games, arts and crafts, dancing and snacks. $10/child; reservations not necessary.
• Family Dinner Show at 6:30pm: The entire family will enjoy Dueling Pianos in the Lakeview Hotel’s Grand Ballroom. Then ooh and ahh the fireworks at midnight over Summit Mountain. Adults $58; seniors $56; ages 6-12 $23; 5 and under FREE. Dinner buffet 6:30-8pm; entertainment and cash bar follows. Call 866.695.5010 for reservations.
• The Lakeview Restaurant: Located in Summit Village, it provides a traditional dining setting with fireplaces and views of the fireworks at midnight.
• The River Bistro: Relax and unwind while you watch the Times Square show and celebrate with friends around our eight big screen TVs with pool tables, darts, foosball, air hockey and Golden Tee.
• Ivan’s at 9pm: Jedi Mind Trip will rock in the new year on the stage at Ivan’s. Returning from last year, this cover band performs all your favorite hits. 21 and over only. $10 cover at the door, no reservations required.
In winter, Schuss Mountain and Summit Mountain’s two-mountain experience provides 51 downhill slopes, five terrain parks, 30km of cross country trails, and a multi-lane alpine tubing park located at one of the best ski resorts in Michigan. Call 866.695.5010 and make your reservations today.